Mevo can accept audio from supported USB audio sources directly to the Mevo Boost via the USB-A port.
Start by preparing your USB audio equipment (e.g. connect microphone to a mixer via an XLR cable) before connecting it to the Mevo Boost.
Plug your audio device into the USB-A port in the back of the Mevo Boost.
Launch the Mevo app on your mobile device. After connecting the app to the camera, open the More Options menu.
Tap the audio icon to open the audio mixer.
The Mevo internal microphone will be selected by default. Tap USB to select your USB audio device.
Mevo is now receiving audio from your external device rather than the internal microphone or the mobile device's microphone.
Supported USB Audio Devices & Adapters
- Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Silver)
- Shure X2U
- Onyx Blackjack
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
- Behringer XENYX Q502USB
- AllEasy USB analog audio adapter
- 7.1 Channel USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter for PC Laptop
- Pyle Bluetooth 3-Channel Audio Mixer, USB Audio Interface
- **Zoom H4n Handy Recorder
**Zoom devices require a specific setup in order to work with Mevo.