Tap the red button in the lower right corner.
Tap the Periscope/Twitter icon.
A browser will open prompting you to log in to your Periscope account. Once you are logged in, it will prompt you to authorize Mevo to access your Periscope account. Scroll down and tap Authorize.
After authorizing Mevo, you will see a pop up message informing you that Periscope's streaming quality will be locked at 540p, as this is the only quality Periscope supports. Tap OK to continue.
- 1. Tap your profile name in the lower left corner to select it as your streaming destination (it may already be selected by default).
- 2. Tap the Twitter icon in the lower right corner to also push your stream to Twitter (it will turn blue when enabled; white when disabled).
- 3. Give your stream a title.
- 4. Choose whether or not you want to see chat messages in the interface.
- 5. When you are ready to start streaming, tap Go Live.
The gearwheel icon open another screen that gives you the option to log out of your account.
It will take a moment for the connection to establish. Once it does, you will see a timer in the bottom right corner for the duration of your stream.
Tap the timer to see other information about your stream, such as battery life, bitrate, and audio source.
When you are ready to end your stream, tap the small red dot in the bottom left corner, and then slide it to the right.
The stream will end immediately and give you the option of saving your video in your feed and your microSD card.