Once your Mevo is connected to the Mevo app, you should notice a red button in the bottom left corner of the picture. Tap it to see more options.
To stream to Livestream, tap the Livestream logo in the menu that appears.
Log in to your Livestream account. Once you are logged in, you can configure your stream.
- 1. Create an event or select an existing one; swipe along the bottom to the left to see all of your events.
- 2. Tap the gearwheel to toggle Livestream Chat and Notify Followers on and off; you will also see the option to log out of your account.
- 3. Give your stream a title.
- 4. You can also toggle chat on and off here.
- 5. Select your streaming quality by tapping the menu in the upper right corner (720p is selected by default).
- 6. Tap Go Live in the upper right corner to start your stream.
Tap small red dot on the bottom left corner to see more information about your stream, including viewer count, battery percentage, bitrate, and a timer.
Tap the information bar again to collapse it.
If you tap a specific statistic, such as viewer count or bitrate, that statistic will still appear next to the red down when you collapse the information bar. In the below example, the timer is selected.
To end the stream, tap the red button and slide it to the right.
Choose whether or not to post the video on demand on your event page, save to your microSD card, and upload to Vimeo. Then tap Done.