There are various ways to configure and customize your Mevo. To find your settings, tap the More Options icon in the bottom right corner.
The gearwheel icon will open a settings menu.
In the top panel, you can see the name of your Mevo (with the option to rename it), see the network you are using to connect to Mevo, battery status, and microSD card remaining available storage. You can also disconnect the app from the Mevo.
The rest of the menu menu is laid out as follows:
Network: Change your network connection setup (e.g. switch from Mevo Hotspot mode to a Wi-Fi network).
General: Configuration settings for Mevo and the app interface, including:
Advanced Settings: More custom options for Mevo's image. Options include:
- EV correction
- White Balance
- Anti Flicker
- Auto Exposure Mode
- Frame Rate
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Flip Video
- View Angle
- Mevo Remote Camera
- Echo Suppression
- Maximum Zoom and Tap Zoom settings
- Reset to Default App Settings
- Reset to Manufacturing Defaults
About: Information about your Mevo, including:
- Firmware version
- App software version
- Serial number
- WiFi MAC address
- Bluetooth MAC address
- Ethernet MAC address (available only when connected to Mevo Booth)
- Copyright information
- Send Information to Livestream: This helps our developers improve the application but allowing Livestream to share crash data and see how the app is being used.
Support: Provides a link to getmevo.com/support or an area to submit a Help Center ticket.